EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mining

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 5:33pm
There are LA owners who hire people for advertising, hosting events on their lands, even to FAP on their lands. There are people sometimes looking for human amps, as in someone who shoots with them, they get all the loot but give you your decay+ammo back or provide the weapon and ammo for you. However, this does require you to build up a good reputation ingame or sometimes requires you to come into contact with the right people. It takes a lot more effort then trading, but at least once you get the ball rolling, it still feels as a game.
Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 9:36am
Do you know what is the usual pay for such services? For example how much does someone healing sweaters during an event gain?
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 1:07pm
I assume you are talking about the SSI's there. Usually you only get paid your decay there if you are a helper there. However, healing for decay at SSI's is the first step into the organisation, if you function well with the team and know what you are doing there is usually a step up to hosting events as well which does pay some PED ranging from 2-5PED per event.
Healing for decay for hunters from what I hear depends on how good you heal and what skills you got. A smalltime healer usually only gets paid for decay unless the hunter gets an insane amount of globals and is very happy. Once you get up to I believe somewhere around lvl 15-16 paramedic (when you max out an SI Heart at least), hunters tend to tip a bit more often, ranging from 2-3% healer loot or just pure PED like 1-5PED on top of your decay.
Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 6:24am
I see. And what about transport services? Is it hard to find someone in need of a transport to another planet?
KingFlo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingFlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 7:18am
Given that there is quite some competition in the transport business (from what I see at quarry on arkadia) I'd say it would take a while to really make profit on it and even then the margins would be rather small.

But correct me if I'm wrong, it's only an outsider's look on the matter...
Facadas View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Facadas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 9:39am
Few ppl on my soc which do own a starship, say it's not worth it. cause of competition prices are low, for what you spend. you pay tax and oil to travel to another planet. 
If you get some people with you maybe it can pay off, problem is getting enough people to move both ways.
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 12:28pm
Depends on the transport service. A privateer or Mothership transport service is a really tough business atm, because you got already a few people having a steady schedule they warp people at with reduced fees. Outside you might have had a chance but that is mostly taken by Equus. However.... realistically in  this thread we arent talking about a warp transport business :P because I dont believe many of us are that big of investors :P.
Realistically you are talking about a taxi service I guess correct? Those DO run, compitition is pretty brutal but if done correctly you can have 2-3PED profit per taxi run (including MU on serveral things). This does mean you cant transport people with lootables.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123