EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Payment Proofs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Note for 1st day users+payment proof

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Korruption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Note for 1st day users+payment proof
    Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 6:57pm
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I just wanted to try to make a substantial post, hopefully informing the public before others use RadioLoyalty.

1. It takes one day to reflect time listened. So no one should fret if it seems to be 0.00 PED. Or it did on my cpu screen atleast. *(EDIT: As informed to me, it does that only during downtimes, but if it doesn't show up on for the first 12 minutes, processor system may be down and should be up the following day for 1st time users.)

2. It pays 2Pec or .02 PED(*Displays .02*)
every 12 minutes(which is still good IMO) but it can be confusing system at first  for newbies like myself so I'd thought I'd share it and try to help less people from confusion that I went through.

That's all for the confusing 1st dayers like myself yesterday now I'd like to end with a...............Thank you to entropiapartners for this.

Sponsored Links

Ceaseer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ceaseer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Korruption Korruption wrote:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

1. It takes one day to reflect time listened. So no one should fret if it seems to be 0.00 PED. Or it did on my cpu screen atleast.

It does not always take 1 day. When the 2 pec is earned it is close to instantly reflected in your transaction history. However, the payment processor was down which caused the delay you experienced.

Unsure what confusion you had as it is spelled out nicely at:
http://www.entropiapartners.com/#radio

From how much you earn to the time it takes to earn.
Korruption View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Korruption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Ceaseer Ceaseer wrote:

Originally posted by Korruption Korruption wrote:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

1. It takes one day to reflect time listened. So no one should fret if it seems to be 0.00 PED. Or it did on my cpu screen atleast.

It does not always take 1 day. When the 2 pec is earned it is close to instantly reflected in your transaction history. However, the payment processor was down which caused the delay you experienced.

Unsure what confusion you had as it is spelled out nicely at:
http://www.entropiapartners.com/#radio

From how much you earn to the time it takes to earn.

Thank you for the correction Caesar,

I edited the post with the information you provided included.
Ceaseer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ceaseer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 9:38pm
Also glad to see you tried a CrowdFlower task. Keep trying CF as that's the best way to earn some peds. 
Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2015 at 6:29am
It pays me instantly
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply