EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Other MMORPG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

destiny

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: destiny
    Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 3:01pm
I have been playing Destiny for about a week. I have done a lot of missions, and started doing the strikes, did a couple of my first pvp areas. I lost one control, and won a control. im not doing too bad in the game, as I have purchased a new ship in game, with doing the grind of fun quests. Creatures are fun to kill and skills are even better.
Sponsored Links

StMzzaaFidai View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 5:28pm
Ive checked some gamplay walkthrough on youtube and man it looks awesome... One thing that bothers me ... can we play it on PC?
blitzer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 6:26pm
the company may make it for pc, and you'll have to purchase dlc for all the upgrades on equipment. I reached level 20, and now I have to get armor that has light to go up to 21 and higher.
StMzzaaFidai View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 6:31pm
I would definitly be playing it now if it was for PC =P damn it ... why all good stuff i miss x.x
Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 7:01pm
Nice game :D 

blitzer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 2:59pm
i have been doing alot as far as missions for extra glimmer (in game money) and did a strike on Crota. That was a pain in the rump. I havent done any other strikes, and keep leveling up my different groups. i cant wait for the next dlc to come up.
blitzer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 8:16am
i have the newest dlc package for destiny. Talk about the darkest chapter yet in the story. You get new abilities to battle him. The problem is that all the raid bosses are the final bosses.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply